Care Funding Service
Our Care Funding Service is focused on taking the time to fully understand your needs and objectives, working with your own financial resources and State benefits.
Aspira’s care funding advisers all hold the industry required CF8 qualification - Long Term Care Insurance. This is your reassurance that your adviser has specialist knowledge of the range of financial solutions available for care funding. Our lead Care Funding specialist is Craig Jenkins who is a Chartered Financial Planner.
What will our Care Funding Service achieve for you?
We will help you to understand all the options to ensure that care can be funded in the most efficient way. So you or your loved one can move into your chosen care home with the knowledge and comfort that the future is secure.
Here are some of the ways our Care Funding Service could help:
- Peace of mind for you and your family
- Helps ensure you are able to choose your preferred care home
- Reduces the risk of capital depreciation - improving the chance of passing on an inheritance
- Put you in a stronger financial position
- Opportunity to review circumstances and receive advice in the future
- Option to guarantee income for the rest of your life