Your future. Our future.
When you join Aspira, you take your place within an ambitious team that’s passionate about providing financial advice "by putting the client at the centre of everything we do".
Our people enjoy upholding these values, not just for the company, but for themselves. They also know that we are here to support them every step of the way, providing opportunities for progression and enabling them to achieve their career aspirations. Which is why, in the same way we empower our clients, we also empower our employees to succeed. Be this in gaining professional training and qualifications, or growing and nurturing their own portfolio of clients.
We are a genuinely flexible workplace and open to full and part time workers working in an office based or hybrid capacity with a variety of working hours.
Aspira is an equal opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Any vacancies can be found on our Recruitment Portal. Click here to view and apply.
Why you should join us
As well as the points listed above we have a great benefits package:
- 24 days annual leave increasing to 30 days with service, plus 3 days at Christmas, with the ability to purchase extra annual leave if needed.
- 1 day volunteering leave.
- Leave to donate blood or plasma, up to 4 times a year.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Support when you are sick including paid sick leave, critical illness cover, and group income protection from 13 weeks.
- Private medical insurance.
- Voluntary health cash plan.
- Life assurance.
- Access to vocational rehab including counselling, physio, and online GP services.
- 4 or 13 weeks (dependant on length of service) enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave.
- Voluntary car leasing plan.